#1 William B

William B

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:03 AM

Hi not sure why but since upgrading to 1.0.1 my iPhone accordance shows splash screen then closes, the iPad upgrade worked fine through. Is this an issue or does mines need replaced?

#2 William B

William B

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:15 AM

I have reinstalled and it is working fine, redownloading my modules was much quicker - big difference although it still takes a while to find them.

Not sure if anyone else has had to reinstall on iPhone after upgrade? As I said iPad was fine.

#3 Linzc

Linzc

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Science & Theology, Philosophy of Mind, F & SF, IT, ecclesiology, Buffy, Star Trek & The Simpsons!

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:42 PM

I upgraded my iPad to 1.01 and it was working afterwards for a while, but yesterday afternoon it suddenly stopped working with the symptom described above, ie. Splash screen shows then it quits. I've tried repeatedly to launch it, deleted it from the iOS task manager, rebooted the iPad, all to no avail. Unfortunately I'm not at home and have no access to a wifi, so I can't test deleting the app and reloading everything. Luckily my iPhone copy wasn't upgraded and still seems to be working.

Edited by Linzc, 07 January 2011 - 09:43 PM.

#4 Patrick Gardella

Patrick Gardella

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:44 PM

I'm having the same problem on an iPhone 4 after the upgrade. Sent crash reports to support.

#5 Steven Foster

Steven Foster

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:48 PM

I installed the current iOS version on to my iPhone 4 yesterday. Downloaded some of the modules overnight and was able to use it for a while.
Now I have the same symptoms as above: launch produces a frozen splash screen, then after a short while the app quits.

#6 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

I installed the current iOS version on to my iPhone 4 yesterday. Downloaded some of the modules overnight and was able to use it for a while.
Now I have the same symptoms as above: launch produces a frozen splash screen, then after a short while the app quits.

Steven,

You also sent us some crash reports that were very helpful in finding the issue which is (of course) a bug in the application. We've identified the cause and a fix will be in the next release.

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users