4 replies to this topic

#1 MRav Yitzchak

MRav Yitzchak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

Is it possible now, or will it be possible in a subsequent update for me to have BDB Complete in a parallel pane to a bible text, as I do on my PC?

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,222 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:03 PM

It's possible to have it in a parallel zone. In fact it should open like that by default. Parallel panes are for content that scrolls in parallel.

Another option: if BDB Complete is your top Hebrew dictionary, command-hover over a word will show (some of) the article in the Instant Details.

I know you just bought Accordance. Please watch the podcasts.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 MRav Yitzchak

MRav Yitzchak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:11 PM

It's possible to have it in a parallel zone. In fact it should open like that by default. Parallel panes are for content that scrolls in parallel.

Another option: if BDB Complete is your top Hebrew dictionary, command-hover over a word will show (some of) the article in the Instant Details.

I know you just bought Accordance. Please watch the podcasts.

I understand, and it is no problem on my PC, but I was referring to my iphone, which I just installed Accordance on.

When I bring up the BHS for my bible, and click on the + to bring up another pane, it will only allow for text or reference tools. My Hebrew tools are not listed under reference tools.

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,222 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

True, this is a limitation in release 1 of the app. We have big plans for improvements, but they will take time. Accordance has been in development for 18 years, the app for iOS only for 1 year.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#5 MRav Yitzchak

MRav Yitzchak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:32 PM

True, this is a limitation in release 1 of the app. We have big plans for improvements, but they will take time. Accordance has been in development for 18 years, the app for iOS only for 1 year.

Awesome! No complaints. Great software, and thanks for caring enough about your users to bring this out as an added value. I look forward to the updates.

Blessings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users