PhotoGuide 3 Update

Helen Brown

The Bible Lands PhotoGuide 3 is now on-line for Easy Install to your Mac or iOS device. It is actually now version 3.5 with a new Captions field to take advantage of the search field in Search All. The images have been formatted to display on the iOS, so now you can enjoy a guided tour of Israel on the go.

This free update (from 3.0) is also available in Check for Updates.

Hi Helen:

I already have PhotoGuide 3.0 on my iPad. When I run Easy Install and Updates, PhotoGuide 3.5 does not appear.

The Bible Lands PhotoGuide 3 is now on-line for Easy Install to your Mac or iOS device. It is actually now version 3.5 with a new Captions field to take advantage of the search field in Search All. The images have been formatted to display on the iOS, so now you can enjoy a guided tour of Israel on the go.

This free update (from 3.0) is also available in Check for Updates.

On my PowerMac Pro the update shows up in "Check for Updates" but the download button is grayed out, so it can't be downloaded.

On my PowerMac Pro the update shows up in "Check for Updates" but the download button is grayed out, so it can't be downloaded.

Ditto about the update. Running 9.x under a duo core. Just purchased Photo Guide over holidays.

So sorry, my bad, it should now be fixed.

I'm still not getting the update on my iPad.

Yup, I see that there is a problem, working on it now.

Please try again.

Finally...it is working for me.

Yup, I see that there is a problem, working on it now.

Please try again.

Finally...it is working for me.

Hi Helen,

I have tried to download it for three times. Every time the download is "finished", the module still appears on the list, indicating that I need to download it again.

Any hints?

Chris

It's a huge file and currently we cannot resume the download if there is any interruption. We'll have that capability soon, as well as to sync it from the Mac. Until then you probably don't have a stable enough connection to download it.

Archived