3 replies to this topic

#1 Shaun Walker

Shaun Walker

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 04 February 2006 - 10:11 PM

I currently use the Gramcord GNT as my tagged greek text. However, I was wondering if anybody knows if the GNT-T now offered is worthy of purchasing? I noticed that the description of the GNT-T speaks of:

"new and improved morphological tags. Now includes text formatting for italics and poetry, and cross references for OT quotations."

I don't believe the Gramcord GNT has this. Again, should a user of the Greek texts purchase the GNT-T and use that instead of the Gramcord GNT that he already owns?

Many thanks.

#2 Ruben Gomez

Ruben Gomez

Gold

• Accordance
  • 243 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:55 AM

GNT-T is definitely worth buying if you use your mophologically tagged Greek New Testament on a regular basis. It offers more extensive tagging, like personal nouns, 2nd Aorists, etc., which allow for better and more detailed grammatical searches, among other things.

Just my 2 cents.

#3 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,987 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:20 AM

FYI, we only charge $25 to add the GNT-T to the GRAMCORD GNT. We do recommend getting it on the Scholar's Collection 6.9 as only this version has the latest tagging.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#4 Shaun Walker

Shaun Walker

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:04 PM

Thanks for the FYI Helen. I was not aware of that. Expect my call on Monday ordering the GNT-T!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users