• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:17 AM

Often I use the same resource (commentary) in the Split screen. Therefore I'd like Accordance to remember previously used resource and open that resource without asking me Text, Reference Tool or User Note. Once the Split screen is open and I tap on the [+] button, it could ask me what I'd like to open. 2 options: 1) add Split screen default resource somewhere in preferences, 2) Remember last resource used in the Split screen and open it again in the next session or the next time I open Split screen.
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

Often I use the same resource (commentary) in the Split screen. Therefore I'd like Accordance to remember previously used resource and open that resource without asking me Text, Reference Tool or User Note. Once the Split screen is open and I tap on the [+] button, it could ask me what I'd like to open. 2 options: 1) add Split screen default resource somewhere in preferences, 2) Remember last resource used in the Split screen and open it again in the next session or the next time I open Split screen.

A great idea and one I think we should add to the feature "wish" list.

Scott.

#3 William B

William B

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:19 PM

Sounds ok but would it mean an extra click for those who use all resources, I compare loads and don't want an extra click added in, that would add needless time. Perhaps if that would be the case it could be an optional setting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users