Small Screen Techniques

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,254 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

[Basic] Trying to use Accordance on a MacBook Air—or another computer with a small display? This podcast covers the best preference settings and techniques for using Accordance effectively on a small screen.
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#2 Fr. Rusty

Fr. Rusty

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:23 AM

Nice Podcast Dr. J : Very helpful, Thank you.
Wish I had that font you use, does not seem to be in my menu, at least to my knowledge.
As usual with your podcasts, some things I put to use immediately.

Thanks again-from the little guy-smile.

Rusty+

#3 Alf

Alf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

Thank you for this podcast. But one problem occurred with my norwegian keyboard. How do I shift tabs with the keyboard? In order to type [ I need to press Cmd and "big letters", so it wont work on tabs.

#4 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,254 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

Thank you for this podcast. But one problem occurred with my norwegian keyboard. How do I shift tabs with the keyboard? In order to type [ I need to press Cmd and "big letters", so it wont work on tabs.

[Chuckle] That's a really good question—and one that never occurred to me. Try Opt-8 and opt-9. At least, the Norwegian keyboard I have on my Mac says those are the equivalents. Let me know if it works!

[Edit: I just checked. It does work! The correct key combination for you is Shift-cmd-opt-8 or Shift-cmd-opt-9. Enjoy!]

Edited by Timothy Jenney, 26 March 2011 - 06:47 PM.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#5 Alf

Alf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:06 AM

[Chuckle] That's a really good question—and one that never occurred to me. Try Opt-8 and opt-9. At least, the Norwegian keyboard I have on my Mac says those are the equivalents. Let me know if it works!

[Edit: I just checked. It does work! The correct key combination for you is Shift-cmd-opt-8 or Shift-cmd-opt-9. Enjoy!]

Thank you :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users