Small Screen Techniques

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

[Basic] Trying to use Accordance on a MacBook Air—or another computer with a small display? This podcast covers the best preference settings and techniques for using Accordance effectively on a small screen.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

#2 Fr. Rusty

Fr. Rusty

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:23 AM

Nice Podcast Dr. J : Very helpful, Thank you.
Wish I had that font you use, does not seem to be in my menu, at least to my knowledge.
As usual with your podcasts, some things I put to use immediately.

Thanks again-from the little guy-smile.

Rusty+

#3 Alf

Alf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

Thank you for this podcast. But one problem occurred with my norwegian keyboard. How do I shift tabs with the keyboard? In order to type [ I need to press Cmd and "big letters", so it wont work on tabs.

#4 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

Thank you for this podcast. But one problem occurred with my norwegian keyboard. How do I shift tabs with the keyboard? In order to type [ I need to press Cmd and "big letters", so it wont work on tabs.

[Chuckle] That's a really good question—and one that never occurred to me. Try Opt-8 and opt-9. At least, the Norwegian keyboard I have on my Mac says those are the equivalents. Let me know if it works!

[Edit: I just checked. It does work! The correct key combination for you is Shift-cmd-opt-8 or Shift-cmd-opt-9. Enjoy!]

Edited by Timothy Jenney, 26 March 2011 - 06:47 PM.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

#5 Alf

Alf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:06 AM

[Chuckle] That's a really good question—and one that never occurred to me. Try Opt-8 and opt-9. At least, the Norwegian keyboard I have on my Mac says those are the equivalents. Let me know if it works!

[Edit: I just checked. It does work! The correct key combination for you is Shift-cmd-opt-8 or Shift-cmd-opt-9. Enjoy!]

Thank you :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users