Calvin Lindstrom

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Bible - History - Geography - Languages - Photography - Computers
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:56 AM

I don't want to sound like a complainer, but I thought it was good to alert Accordance of bugs in Accordance iOs.

I am running the latest version on an iPod touch, latest model. Generally it works well, but recently Accordance became stuck as it were in 1 Kings 15 displaying the BHS. I couldn't change the version or choose another place in the text. Every attempt crashed the program. I finally deleted the app and did a full reinstall. I will see if this solves my problem. I am not looking for answer - simply letting you know.

I appreciate the improvements and look forward to an even better version.

Edited by Calvin Lindstrom, 15 March 2011 - 10:56 AM.

#2 JonathanHuber

JonathanHuber

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Interests:Bible study, Greek

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:42 AM

I don't want to sound like a complainer, but I thought it was good to alert Accordance of bugs in Accordance iOs.

I am running the latest version on an iPod touch, latest model. Generally it works well, but recently Accordance became stuck as it were in 1 Kings 15 displaying the BHS. I couldn't change the version or choose another place in the text. Every attempt crashed the program. I finally deleted the app and did a full reinstall. I will see if this solves my problem. I am not looking for answer - simply letting you know.

I appreciate the improvements and look forward to an even better version.

I've had something like this happen, too. The app, by default, opens to the last "workspace." Since that's obviously a problem if something in the current setup is causing the issue, there is an option in the ipod general settings to make accordance open a new workspace. If this happens again, see if that option helps.

#3 Calvin Lindstrom

Calvin Lindstrom

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Bible - History - Geography - Languages - Photography - Computers

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:21 PM

I've had something like this happen, too. The app, by default, opens to the last "workspace." Since that's obviously a problem if something in the current setup is causing the issue, there is an option in the ipod general settings to make accordance open a new workspace. If this happens again, see if that option helps.

Jonathan, I appreciate the helpful suggestion. I just noted that was an option. I will hopefully not continue to experience the frequent crashes. I think Accordance on the iPod/phone is still a version or two away from excellence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users