1.2b3 Rotating Bug

Timothy Jenney

Looks like most of the orientation bugs have been squashed, but I found a persistent one that needs addressed:

Open any text, then a tool with graphics in a parallel pane [i used ZIBBCOT]. Tap on any thumbnail in the tool to open a picture window. Rotate the the picture, then try to return to the text. Huge white blocks appear beside the texts; at times the divider bar swells to 20x its normal size. Returning to the previous orientation does not correct the problem either, the display bug persists. The only way to clear it is to chose a text from the Library.

Looks like most of the orientation bugs have been squashed, but I found a persistent one that needs addressed:

Open any text, then a tool with graphics in a parallel pane [i used ZIBBCOT]. Tap on any thumbnail in the tool to open a picture window. Rotate the the picture, then try to return to the text. Huge white blocks appear beside the texts; at times the divider bar swells to 20x its normal size. Returning to the previous orientation does not correct the problem either, the display bug persists. The only way to clear it is to chose a text from the Library.

That's new in 1.2b3. Thanks for the report.

Scott

New to 1.2. I'll have to figure out what changed. Thanks for the report.

Scott

Archived