1.2b3 Rotating Bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,402 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:15 AM

Looks like most of the orientation bugs have been squashed, but I found a persistent one that needs addressed:

Open any text, then a tool with graphics in a parallel pane [I used ZIBBCOT]. Tap on any thumbnail in the tool to open a picture window. Rotate the the picture, then try to return to the text. Huge white blocks appear beside the texts; at times the divider bar swells to 20x its normal size. Returning to the previous orientation does not correct the problem either, the display bug persists. The only way to clear it is to chose a text from the Library.
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:14 AM

Looks like most of the orientation bugs have been squashed, but I found a persistent one that needs addressed:

Open any text, then a tool with graphics in a parallel pane [I used ZIBBCOT]. Tap on any thumbnail in the tool to open a picture window. Rotate the the picture, then try to return to the text. Huge white blocks appear beside the texts; at times the divider bar swells to 20x its normal size. Returning to the previous orientation does not correct the problem either, the display bug persists. The only way to clear it is to chose a text from the Library.

That's new in 1.2b3. Thanks for the report.

Scott

#3 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:14 AM

New to 1.2. I'll have to figure out what changed. Thanks for the report.

Scott

Edited by smk, 07 April 2011 - 08:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users