#1 Boris Repschinski

Boris Repschinski

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

I don't use the ID Window very much, but today noticed that it behaves oddly under Philo-T. While in the first books it shows up and give some information, under others it either disappears, or gives completely wrong information. Specifically I was looking at Legatio today, and noticed that the ID window referenced words my mouse wasn't at all hovering over.

Since I couldn't find anything searching the forums, I thought I'd point it out.
Boris Repschinski SJ
Prof. of NT Studies
University of Innsbruck

#2 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,813 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

I don't use the ID Window very much, but today noticed that it behaves oddly under Philo-T. While in the first books it shows up and give some information, under others it either disappears, or gives completely wrong information. Specifically I was looking at Legatio today, and noticed that the ID window referenced words my mouse wasn't at all hovering over.

Since I couldn't find anything searching the forums, I thought I'd point it out.

I scanned a few portions of Lagatio and didn't notice any issues. Can you provide add'l details: specific 'verse', how text is displayed (sep verse / paragraph), version of PHILO-T, and Acc.

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

#3 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,155 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

Please do not use Paragraph display in Philo. Some chapters are so long and unbroken, that there are various weird errors. Maybe this is one of them.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#4 Boris Repschinski

Boris Repschinski

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:34 AM

Please do not use Paragraph display in Philo. Some chapters are so long and unbroken, that there are various weird errors. Maybe this is one of them.

Thanks Helen for clarifying. I did indeed use the paragraph display, and switching to verse display fixed the issue.

What I did in the first place: Open Philo-T, use the navigation box to go to Legatio, and then hovering brings about the confusion in the ID box. I have set the ID box to automatically fade.
Boris Repschinski SJ
Prof. of NT Studies
University of Innsbruck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users