#1 Tom

Tom

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

I may be missing something (always a likely possibility), but I can't seem to get the background color of my Bible text to change color on my iPad. I can change the font size, font color, reference color, but NOT the background color. I am assuming the background color is the color that is shown on the entire screen in the background of the text.

So what am I missing?

Edited by Tom, 19 April 2011 - 08:32 AM.

B.S. (Education, Bryan College)
Th.M. (Systematic Theology, Dallas Seminary)
M.A., Ph.D. (Classical Philosophy, University of Dallas)
Pastor/Teacher

#2 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:55 AM

I may be missing something (always a likely possibility), but I can't seem to get the background color of my Bible text to change color on my iPad. I can change the font size, font color, reference color, but NOT the background color. I am assuming the background color is the color that is shown on the entire screen in the background of the text.

So what am I missing?

Hi, Tom!

I can confirm the background color choices do work on an iPad 2. Just checked. Did you remember to tap "Save" (upper right corner) after you made the changes? You will then need to open a new text to see the difference.

Let us know if this procedure works.

Edited by Timothy Jenney, 19 April 2011 - 08:56 AM.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users