• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

Please add at least option to launch Accordance for iOS in full screen mode, covering phone's top status bar. And add single tap on an empty space (text without links) to hide both top and the bottom toolbars too, and the screen dividing bar in the middle also could become 2 pixels wide line, to allow to see as many lines of text as possible.

And if you could add option to set toolbar background color and toolbar font color, you could help me get rid of those dark brown bars... :-) I prefer iBooks color theme.
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:16 AM

Please add at least option to launch Accordance for iOS in full screen mode, covering phone's top status bar. And add single tap on an empty space (text without links) to hide both top and the bottom toolbars too, and the screen dividing bar in the middle also could become 2 pixels wide line, to allow to see as many lines of text as possible.

And if you could add option to set toolbar background color and toolbar font color, you could help me get rid of those dark brown bars... :-) I prefer iBooks color theme.

WE WILL CONSIDER YOUR REQUEST. ;)

SCOTT

#3 William Cross

William Cross

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:11 AM

2nd that request.

#4 Ryan Smiley

Ryan Smiley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:58 PM

I have been trying to use accordance on an ipad, and I second the request for a less cluttered reading mode. With more screen, it seems you could move all the buttons to the bottom or top of the screen, and hide/fade away those options when not in use. Also because of the larger ipad screen size, it is harder to track the text from one line to next. Most books use wide margins or columns to help keep the text readable. Having an option like that would be great.
Also in the same vain the quick go to book and chapter list, should take advantage of the screen on the ipad. Thanks.
-Ryan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users