• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:44 AM

I perform my user notes syncing from Accrodance 9.3.1 to Accordance for iOS, and after the syncing red dot doesn't appear in the Bible text (upper pane), although user note is there, in the split screen. I have to close Accordance for iOS and reopen it to get it to show user note mark (red dot). Could you improve here so that after the syncing new user note marks are shown in the Bible text pane?
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,057 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

I perform my user notes syncing from Accrodance 9.3.1 to Accordance for iOS, and after the syncing red dot doesn't appear in the Bible text (upper pane), although user note is there, in the split screen. I have to close Accordance for iOS and reopen it to get it to show user note mark (red dot). Could you improve here so that after the syncing new user note marks are shown in the Bible text pane?

Sorry,

Thought I had covered this case but it clearly isn't working. Thanks for the report.

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users