2 replies to this topic

#1 smarquez

smarquez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:16 AM

Would it be possible to add auto scrolling for texts and tools? It would definitely solve the real-estate issue. It is currently being used on the Blue Letter Bible's IOS App. It has various speeds depending upon how fast a person is comfortable reading. This would be great!

Also, I would really like to see some sort of bookmarking. It is difficult to use the app for daily bible reading without them.

Thank you so much!

#2 JonathanHuber

JonathanHuber

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • Interests:Bible study, Greek
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:44 AM

I agree that bookmarking would be nice, but I'll add a counter opinion on auto-scrolling. I've used it in other bible apps but find it harder to focus on the words when they're moving; it's pretty easy to scroll up/down manually on a touchscreen device.

2012 non-retina Macbook Pro

OS 10.10.1 Yosemite

#3 guitardad

guitardad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:13 AM

I agree that bookmarking would be nice, but I'll add a counter opinion on auto-scrolling. I've used it in other bible apps but find it harder to focus on the words when they're moving; it's pretty easy to scroll up/down manually on a touchscreen device.

I used and enjoyed the auto scroll feature for some of my daily Bible reading. When I upgraded to Lion I missed that feature and want it back. It was no more jerky than scrolling with my fingers on my track pad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users