1 reply to this topic

#1 jbenwiles

jbenwiles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

I just purchased Accordance and downloaded it a few days ago. Love the software, but I am having troubles with user notes. When I try to edit a note, everything is fine until I hit the "update" button and then it crashes the entire program. When I reopen it, my changes were not saved. Suggestions?

#2 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 27 April 2011 - 01:34 AM

I just purchased Accordance and downloaded it a few days ago. Love the software, but I am having troubles with user notes. When I try to edit a note, everything is fine until I hit the "update" button and then it crashes the entire program. When I reopen it, my changes were not saved. Suggestions?

Maybe we can start with repairing file permissions? Open Disk Utility, select your hard drive on the left (by default it's "Macintosh HD"), then press Repair Disk Permissions button. Wait about 5 minutes while it's done. Log out / log in. Try again to edit some user note. Any improvements?

Edited by Guntis, 27 April 2011 - 01:34 AM.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users