• Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Bible School Director
    Missionary educator
    Mac enthusiast
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:35 PM

Hello,

Has anyone else noticed that the spacing on the texts for Accordance iOS is sometimes lacking spaces? It seems to happen from texts to reference works. Is this a bug?

Stephen

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

Hello,

Has anyone else noticed that the spacing on the texts for Accordance iOS is sometimes lacking spaces? It seems to happen from texts to reference works. Is this a bug?

Stephen

It's a font issue. Do you happen to be using Helvetica Neue? If so, changing the default font to something else should clear the problem.

Scott.

#3 El Gaucho

El Gaucho

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Bible School Director
    Missionary educator
    Mac enthusiast

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

It's a font issue. Do you happen to be using Helvetica Neue? If so, changing the default font to something else should clear the problem.

Scott.

You're right! I had that font selected and just changed it. Now working just fine. Thanks!

Stephen

#4 Wes Allen

Wes Allen

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

You're right! I had that font selected and just changed it. Now working just fine. Thanks!

Stephen

I change it in preferences, but somehow the font switches back to that font every time I quite accordance..

#5 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:20 AM

I change it in preferences, but somehow the font switches back to that font every time I quite accordance..

This has never been reported by any other user. Are you sure you are tapping on the "Save" button the Display Settings view? And that you are changing the desired search view (text or tool) font?

Scott.

#6 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:46 PM

This has never been reported by any other user. Are you sure you are tapping on the "Save" button the Display Settings view? And that you are changing the desired search view (text or tool) font?

Scott.

Let me echo Scott's point. I have adjusted my settings a couple of times, then just clicked the back arrows to return to the Library. Totally forgot to hit the "Save" button, then wondered why the display didn't update. :-( (sigh)
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

#7 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

Let me echo Scott's point. I have adjusted my settings a couple of times, then just clicked the back arrows to return to the Library. Totally forgot to hit the "Save" button, then wondered why the display didn't update. :-( (sigh)

That's why we are probably going to remove the specific "Save" and "Cancel" buttons from these views and just always save any changes.

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users