#1 tjdoc

tjdoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:09 AM

Hi,

I'd like to suggest a feature for the next revision or update of Accordance.

When I put multiple verses on the verse search bar (e.g., judges 21, is 43-44, mat 1), all of the contents are displayed continually. I thought it would be cool to put an option to display some kind of an separator, like a horizontal line, that indicates a separation of books and chapters. I guess you can but a thicker bar between books and a thin bar between chapters. This feature would be useful for me because I get confused frequently while reading the bible not realizing that I have jumped to another book - which happens often especially when you're following a bible reading plan.

Also, I'd appreciate if you would put a reading plan feature like the one implemented on youversion bible app for the iphone with "catch me up" option. (youversion.com)

Thanks!

TJ

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,499 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:45 AM

Try setting your display to Separate Verses with Space or Paragraph with Space, and I think it will be easier to see the blocks of references.

We only just got the Daily Reading implemented. We are working on so many high priority items, that I think a "catch me up" option will have to wait a while,
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users