#1 jarcher

jarcher

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:38 AM

Its easy for us to make demands and point out faults online. However, I also think we should be quicker to give credit when it is due. Therefore, I just wanted to say thanks to the folks at Oaktree for making what I feel is a great product and going the extra mile in supporting it. The time and energy that is dedicated to supporting your user base is consuming for sure. Yet, in my opinion you have all done a great job of responding to questions (regardless of how nicely they were asked) and assisting with even the simplest problems.

Well-done Oaktree. I look forward to your continued excellence!

Jeremy Archer

#2 dgarrett

dgarrett

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:My wife and toddlers, mountain biking, reading, writing, traveling, preaching, pastoring, theological studies at Harvard Divinity School

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:48 AM

A resounding YES! (Standing on chair applauding)

#3 Brent Lawrence

Brent Lawrence

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, my wife, my kids, my church, the Boston Red Sox, baseball in general, my Macs, golf (when I have time to play).
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:49 AM

You are so right! Thank you all for your hard work.

#4 Robb Brunansky

Robb Brunansky

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:44 PM

I completely agree! When you buy Accordance, you not only get the software package, but an entire community nearly 'round the clock to help with the software, original languages, Mac OS or Emulator, and any computer issues you might face. It's nice to know that no matter how dumb the question, or how clearly it is explained in one of the manuals, you'll always get a patient and gentle answer (unless that question has to do with Oak Tree doing a seminar within driving distance of Wichita, KS - still waiting on that one...). :D

Thanks for the hard work.

Robb Brunansky
Community Bible Church

Edited by Robb Brunansky, 10 March 2006 - 02:45 PM.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Robb Brunansky

#5 AlejandroBotta

AlejandroBotta

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Hebrew Bible - Jewish Studies

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:38 PM

I add my congratulations. I don't think there is any software company within the Federation that offers the kind of support that Oak Tree provides (and at not cost!) to us. Live long and prosper Oak Tree!!

I completely agree! When you buy Accordance, you not only get the software package, but an entire community nearly 'round the clock to help with the software, original languages, Mac OS or Emulator, and any computer issues you might face. It's nice to know that no matter how dumb the question, or how clearly it is explained in one of the manuals, you'll always get a patient and gentle answer (unless that question has to do with Oak Tree doing a seminar within driving distance of Wichita, KS - still waiting on that one...). :D

Thanks for the hard work.

Robb Brunansky
Community Bible Church

Alejandro F. Botta, Ph.D. 745 Commonwealth Ave., Box 371
Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible Boston, MA 02215-1401
Boston University School of Theology http://www.bu.edu/st...taff/botta.html

Tel. 617-353-3063
Fax 617-353-3061

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users