• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

I would like to see the popup box for scripture links (or eventually instant details) be a little taller for the iPod. As it is, it seems rather cramped. Since it is a popup box, more visible lines would have no negative effect on program function. More viewing space would be appreciated.
Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,142 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

I would like to see the popup box for scripture links (or eventually instant details) be a little taller for the iPod. As it is, it seems rather cramped. Since it is a popup box, more visible lines would have no negative effect on program function. More viewing space would be appreciated.

We're looking a several enhancements of the instant details view at the moment. Increasing it's vertical size is definitely one of them.

Scott.

#3 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:28 PM

Thanks, Scott!

I really appreciate the hard work you and the team have put into Accordance for iOS. I am sure sometimes you feel a little discouraged because it seems us users are always requesting new features or complaining about something but I can say that I am delighted to have Accordance and my resources with me wherever I may be. I look forward to each new release of Accordance for iOS and am quite appreciative of the product as it currently stands.
Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

#4 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

We're looking a several enhancements of the instant details view at the moment. Increasing it's vertical size is definitely one of them.

While you're at it, please add auto-close feature when I start scrolling text. No need to tap on the Close icon in the top left corner, just scroll up or down and popup closes automatically.
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#5 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:35 PM

While you're at it, please add auto-close feature when I start scrolling text. No need to tap on the Close icon in the top left corner, just scroll up or down and popup closes automatically.

The current implementation of the instant details view will close automatically if a user starts scrolling text.

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users