crashing

Fr. Rusty Matheny

Dear Helen and Staff: Know you are busy, but want to report Accordance crashing with regularity.

Problems started a few weeks ago, my saved workspaces not coming up correctly ( or at all ) background color of text area in workspaces reverting to default color when opening accordance, often not opening my default texts. These things were not stopping my work, easy to fix, just a bit of a distraction and, concern as too why.

Upgraded to Lion after watching it for a few days, soon after, while still having the same issues as before, started getting crashes of accordance, workflow disrupted.

Cannot put finger on cause, happens with different resources open. Tonight, Church Fathers modules in use through "search all", greek/english workspace in use, default workspace in use, consistent repeatable crash, but cannot find point of cause by rebuilding workflow, happens during study "after" setting up workflow. Scrolling within workspace panes does not seem to be cause.

Does not have to be addressed tonight, can wait, know you folks are busy, just wanted to report.

Seems I have some sort of corrupted file path or something of that nature, I tend to think this is localized to a problem here ( perhaps I broke something ), on my machine, rather than a coding issue with Accordance.

Grace and Peace,

Rusty+

We'll have to take a look at it during a screenshare session. Or you can try to narrow it down further, to a specific saved workspace, or a specific module, that you are opening.

Archived