#1 James Tucker

James Tucker

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:27 AM

In my reading tonight of Ecclesiastes 1, I ran into a continuous loop issue with the first chapter.
Background:
I opened iOS Accordance in which I had previously been on LXX1 Wisdom of Solomon. I proceeded to open BHS-W4, which resumed from my previous session of reading Psalm 2. Then, using the list option, I transitioned to Ecclesiastes 1:1. Upon reaching chapter 2, I realized קהלת was just as repetitive as the sun rising and setting okay, had to throw some humor in Posted Image. In other words, chapter 1 is in a continuous loop, and doesn't display 2, 3, 4, etc. If I go back to ψ 2, and then select chapter 2, Ecclesiastes scrolls fine. I can proceed to chapter 3 etc. I've reduplicated this twice.
Issue: Navigate to BHS-W4 Ecclesiastes 1:1 from previous portion (and session) locks iOS Accordance in a continuous loop, displaying only chapter 1 of Eccl.
Screen Shot:[attachment=1616:IMG_0094.png]

Edited by James Tucker, 09 August 2011 - 01:29 AM.

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,061 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:13 AM

In my reading tonight of Ecclesiastes 1, I ran into a continuous loop issue with the first chapter.
Background:
I opened iOS Accordance in which I had previously been on LXX1 Wisdom of Solomon. I proceeded to open BHS-W4, which resumed from my previous session of reading Psalm 2. Then, using the list option, I transitioned to Ecclesiastes 1:1. Upon reaching chapter 2, I realized קהלת was just as repetitive as the sun rising and setting okay, had to throw some humor in Posted Image. In other words, chapter 1 is in a continuous loop, and doesn't display 2, 3, 4, etc. If I go back to ψ 2, and then select chapter 2, Ecclesiastes scrolls fine. I can proceed to chapter 3 etc. I've reduplicated this twice.
Issue: Navigate to BHS-W4 Ecclesiastes 1:1 from previous portion (and session) locks iOS Accordance in a continuous loop, displaying only chapter 1 of Eccl.
Screen Shot:[attachment=1616:IMG_0094.png]

Now that's strange. Only shows up on the iPad in portrait orientation with the "Paragraphs" display setting. That will be fun to find and fix.

Obvious workarounds are to rotate to landscape and scroll into Eccl 2:1 or even change your display settings to one of the other options (Paragraphs with Space being the closest to the one you are currently using).

Thanks for the report,

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users