fight'n exegete

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:38 AM

So I was reading through this blog post

http://www.accordanc...e-What-You-Need

and I am having trouble getting only my selected articles to show because I want to do what David Lang did with making a pdf to put on kindle. I tried this for example:

1. I went to IVP-Theology module.
2. I tried to show just the article on ADAM.
3. Under my table of contents, I option-clicked on Adam, and the red-line showed up to the left of Adam, under "Browser", and a faded red line showed up to the left of the letter "A"
4. I put an "*" in the search box
5. I made sure the pop-up selection thingy is set on "entry."
6. My "Adam" selection shows up in the results window, but everything else in the IVP-Theology module is still there too...I just have to scroll up or down.

How do I just get the "Adam" entry to appear so I can "print as pdf" without printing the entire IVP-Theology module as a pdf?

#2 Steve King

Steve King

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:52 AM

Hi,

In the heading just above the article on the right hand side there is a box marked 'Show:'

This has to be set to 'Articles' and not 'all text'. When you search it will then only display the article you have selected

Regards

Steve

#3 fight'n exegete

fight'n exegete

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:31 PM

Hi,

In the heading just above the article on the right hand side there is a box marked 'Show:'

This has to be set to 'Articles' and not 'all text'. When you search it will then only display the article you have selected

Regards

Steve

Ah, thanks. I guess I was looking at the wrong pop up menu. Didn't even know the other one was there. Works now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users