Accordance and QuickVerse

Robert N

I recently came across a blurb that indicates that QuickVerse is either for sale or is in the process of being purchased by WordSearch for $140,000. I am not certain about the value, but I hope that someone on Accordance's staff is at least aware of this as QuickVerse has the rights to a lot of potential modules and sells at a competitive price. I am wondering if Accordance and therefore Accordance users could benefit from an Accordance - QuickVerse deal... I felt that QVs search engine and UI were substandard to Accordance's so that product would be strengthen by Accordance and the add'l module offering and STEP format accessing and control might be beneficial, but I really don't know. Hopefully Accordance will look at it to see if it is a deal as far as being a treasure trove of modules... anyway here is the blurb and a link in case the Accordance staff isn't aware of it. Does anyone at Accordance know about this?

Information Source Link

This Software Product Line Purchase Agreement (this

this is somewhat old news, but the purchase price was $975,000 (see further down the linked page).

LifeWay announced recently they had purchased WordSearch Corporation. LifeWay has been licensing a WordSearch product for some time and rebranding it as Bible Navigator. Not certain of their plans for the future of the WordSearch brand. There's a news story about this on their website: http://www.lifeway.com/Article/news-lifeway-acquires-wordsearch-quickverse-bible-software-solutions

Archived