• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

I already reported today about silent Accordance crash. I reopened app, opened Dillard et. al. –OT Intro, highlighted some text, then wanted to switch to another commentary, but menu didn't open and application crashed. Here's crash log:

Attached Files

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,497 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:38 PM

Crash logs really aren't helpful to us. We prefer if you can find a series of events that repeatedly crashes, and that we can reproduce.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:39 AM

Crash logs really aren't helpful to us. We prefer if you can find a series of events that repeatedly crashes, and that we can reproduce.

Helen is so rarely "wrong" that I hate to contradict her. But crash logs can be very, very helpful to us: for both the Mac and iOS versions of the app. We'll take a look at it and see what we can figure out.

Thanks for the report,

Scott.
  • Robert B Johnson likes this

#4 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:24 AM

And to followup...

The crash in occurring in Apple's system code that displays a popup menu. It's possible that we supplied some bad information to the Apple code that caused it to crash but I've reviewed the particular instance described in your crash log and don't see any obvious issues. Does the crash happen again with the same tool open (Dillard et. al) and you click on the menu button? And just to be sure, which menu button are you clicking on in your screenshot?

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users