#1 Alex H.

Alex H.

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:18 PM

I realised this morning that since 1.3 I'm doing a lot more personal Bible study and really enjoying my quiet times in a fresh way and discovering 'new' insights. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say it's transforming the way I read my Bible devotionally.

I think the interface changes, remembering your location, sharing resources - especially user notes, and being able to make and sync notes from iOS have made the difference.

Accordance for iOS is now the only Bible Reading app I'm using on my iPad and iPhone (has been for a few years on my Mac).

So a big thank you, Accordance!

www.alexhuggett.me

#2 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,499 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:37 AM

I realised this morning that since 1.3 I'm doing a lot more personal Bible study and really enjoying my quiet times in a fresh way and discovering 'new' insights. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say it's transforming the way I read my Bible devotionally.

I think the interface changes, remembering your location, sharing resources - especially user notes, and being able to make and sync notes from iOS have made the difference.

Accordance for iOS is now the only Bible Reading app I'm using on my iPad and iPhone (has been for a few years on my Mac).

So a big thank you, Accordance!

Thanks so much, Alex! That's a real encouragement for all of us.
Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users