#1 Tom Wagler

Tom Wagler

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:08 AM

Hello, I'm having a problem with the styles search in iOS 1.3.1. It is returning strange results? Anybody else experiencing this? Earlier I had experienced strange result in accordance for mac, now that is searching correctly and the iOS is goofy. I have reset highlights, restarted accordance and iphone but nothing seems to fix the problem.
Thanks,

Tommy

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,040 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:07 AM

Hello, I'm having a problem with the styles search in iOS 1.3.1. It is returning strange results? Anybody else experiencing this? Earlier I had experienced strange result in accordance for mac, now that is searching correctly and the iOS is goofy. I have reset highlights, restarted accordance and iphone but nothing seems to fix the problem.
Thanks,

Tommy

Tommy:

An example or even betterl a highlights file would be extremely helpful in diagnosing the issue.

Scott

#3 Tom Wagler

Tom Wagler

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:32 AM

Tommy:

An example or even betterl a highlights file would be extremely helpful in diagnosing the issue.

Scott

An example would be, that the style searced for is not the style returned in results. How would I go about sending the highlights file? Thanks Tom Wagler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users