• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 csonni

csonni

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Weather, Photography, Computer.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:15 AM

Some strange behavior has come to my attention. I haven't tried this elsewhere, but in Outlines (Reference Tools), at Joshua 1, whe scrolling upwards, duplicates will appear (1,1, 1a,1a, etc.). When scrolling downward, so that section disappears, the duplicates disappear as well. Not a big deal, but I'm wondering if there are other users experiencing this sort of behavior. Maybe some of you can test that and post back with your results.

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,142 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:42 AM

Some strange behavior has come to my attention. I haven't tried this elsewhere, but in Outlines (Reference Tools), at Joshua 1, whe scrolling upwards, duplicates will appear (1,1, 1a,1a, etc.). When scrolling downward, so that section disappears, the duplicates disappear as well. Not a big deal, but I'm wondering if there are other users experiencing this sort of behavior. Maybe some of you can test that and post back with your results.

This is a known issue. Scrolling backwards will occasionally cause duplicate paragraphs to appear. It is exacerbated by small font sizes and single line paragraphs in the content. This behavior is a consequence of the way the Accordance text display engine was originally ported to iOS. There is no easy fix but we do plan to address it in a future release. There are just so many features users want and not enough hours in the day... :)

Scott.

#3 csonni

csonni

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Weather, Photography, Computer.

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:05 AM

Thanks for that info. You guys have been doing a great job.

#4 Michael J. Bolesta

Michael J. Bolesta

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Interests:scripture study, preaching, teaching
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:19 AM

There are just so many features users want and not enough hours in the day... :)

Scott.

Do you really want more hours in a day? God gave us the gift of sabbath rest for a reason!

Thanks for all you do. This is a great product.
Michael
Accordance on Macintosh, iPhone, and iPad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users