- BDB Complete version 3 has many minor corrections, thanks to our careful users, and the hard work of one of our developers.
- We are about to release 9.4.3 with several bug fiixes and improvements to syntax searching and display.
- The demo versions are already updated to 9.4.3.
- Liddell & Scott (Intermediate) update will be posted after 9.4.3
Updates of downloads
Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:54 AM
Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:59 PM
Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:33 PM
Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:52 AM
I tried to attach a screen shot but I couldn't figure out how in this forum.
Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:10 AM
Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:28 AM
Where can I find the release notes for version 9.4.3?
Aha! I found it in the "buzz" section:
No need to reply.
pastorbauer--> at <--gmail.com
sic fatvs nocti se miscvit atrae...
Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:50 PM
4) Added support for additional spanish footnote modules.
Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:17 PM
I was wondering what this refers to in the update:
Prior to 9.4.3, the footnote feature would not work with some of the spanish versions, as their footnote tools ended in words such as 'Notas' or 'EE'. So this update fixes that, so the auto footnotes work with modules such as TLA, DHH, RVR95, etc.
By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor
Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:48 AM
I believe our tech support has already helped you to reset the permissions on the Library/Application Support/Accordance folder.
Yes, Keith called me yesterday morning. As always, Accordance tech support is top notch! Thank you.
Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:00 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users