R. Mansfield

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

This is odd.

I was trying to pull up 2 Cor 13:5-14 and I got an error message, "The verse references in a range of verses are in reversed order" (not even sure what that means).

So, I backspaced over the 5-14 figuring I would just pull up the entire chapter, and ALL I got was this:

2Cor. 13:13 Unlike Moses, we have nothing to hide. Everything is out in the open with us. He wore a veil so the children of Israel wouldn’t notice that the glory was fading away—
2Cor. 13:14 and they didn’t notice. They didn’t notice it then and they don’t notice it now, don’t notice that there’s nothing left behind that veil.

Now, of course, this is not the whole chapter, and what's worse, contrary to the references at the beginning of the verses, this is not even 2 Cor 13:13-14! It's 2 Cor THREE:13-14.

So then I backspaced over everything but 2 Cor and after pressing enter, I noticed Accordance was displaying only 55 verses. Obviously 2 Corinthians has more verses than that, so I scrolled to the bottom and noticed it only went through the end of ch. 3, although vv. 13-14 are indicated as "2Cor 13:13" and "2Cor 13:14."

Does this happen to anyone else?

The version number of the text of the Message I have is 1.1. Is there a newer version number?
___
Rick Mansfield

RMansfield@mac.com
http://thislamp.com
twitter.com/thislamp
facebook.com/rmansfield

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,936 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:03 PM

Thank you for pointing out this error in the Message. If you make another text the search text, the verses will come up OK in the Message in a parallel pane. We will correct this for the next release.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users