mikes

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:37 AM

http://www.teknia.co...al-greek-primer

Mounce's new approach for Greek for English bible translations study appears to have a video series that highly endorses, and uses Accordance!

Check the "resources" section to see what modules in Accordance he recommends. There's also a mention of some resources that are forthcoming "next week" that are mentioned in Mounce's screencast.

Edited by mikes, 05 November 2011 - 08:44 AM.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,246 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

Thanks, we are ready to go with our announcement, but his new modules require Accordance 9.5 which will be out any day now. We are very excited at the collaboration with Dr. Mounce.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

http://www.teknia.co...al-greek-primer

Mounce's new approach for Greek for English bible translations study appears to have a video series that highly endorses, and uses Accordance!

Check the "resources" section to see what modules in Accordance he recommends. There's also a mention of some resources that are forthcoming "next week" that are mentioned in Mounce's screencast.

#4 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:42 PM

Hi,

I can wait unit all of this material is available....I have been taking Mounce's "Basics of Biblical Greek" for about 3 weeks on video on my own...he is an outstanding teacher and I like his approach...I listened to several of his "new Accordance training videos" last night ( available on his website)...and I can't wait to get Accordance 9.5, and his teaching materials..I have already purchased everything Accordance offers by Mounce currently...I will always be a "baby Greek" student (I don't memorize well) but with Accordance I can deepen my study..I also recommend the syntac modules Accordance offers...perhaps Accordance will do the same with Hebrew getting someone to teach "basic Hebrew"....I have had some Hebrew training but would always like more (visual training not just reading...)

Frank

PS I can't figure out how to delete my accidental post #3..

Edited by fmcfee, 06 November 2011 - 02:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users