Modules missing after upgrade

Dwight Sheets

When I try to start up Accordance after the update to 9.5 I get a dialogue window asking where my GNT-T file is located. I cannot find it anywhere (Documents, Library or Applications folder). All of my modules are gone. Spotlight cannot find any of them. It won't let me cancel the request, and I eventually have to force quit. Reinstall does not help. Is there anything that I can do?

When I try to start up Accordance after the update to 9.5 I get a dialogue window asking where my GNT-T file is located. I cannot find it anywhere (Documents, Library or Applications folder). All of my modules are gone. Spotlight cannot find any of them. It won't let me cancel the request, and I eventually have to force quit. Reinstall does not help. Is there anything that I can do?

Dwight, to avoid confusion, please start a separate thread since you have any entirely different issue.

Joel: will do. thanks

Dwight: probably Accordance has created a second folder in the "other" Application support folder.

There are two Library/Application Support locations, one on the Hard Drive which should allow any user on the computer to access the files and run Accordance (but only the owner can install to it). The other is in the user or Home area. Accordance should be in one of these locations, but not both.

If you are on Lion, or migrated from another computer, that folder may belong to the system or to another user. If you are on Lion you will be unable to see the Library of the user unless you press Option and open the Go menu.

You should delete the folder that does not have your modules. Only check that the files in the Gloss folder that you remove are not newer than the ones you keep. Keep the newest.

Please contact tech support directly if you cannot resolve this.

Archived