Photo

Way hyperlinked detail is displayed - I need to alter what Accordance does.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 janekohner

janekohner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

I am almost blind and use Apple's reverse video feature on iPod Touch. It gives me white txt on a black background without having to interfere with how Accordance has things set up. I only change the font face and size.

I was doing a study on the word "envy" in Topical Textbook. I had it in my main window without a 2nd window open. When I cllcked on the hyperlink to the scripture reference, that reference came up with black print on a white background. Unfortunately, this is very difficult for me to read. I can tripple-click my iPod Home button to toggle between normal screen view and reverse video, but this is a bit of a hassle also. It is do-able, but I'd like to have some color choices for that now black-only linked-verse display box. It looks white to me in reverse video.

I love Accordance because, for the first time in my life I can actually learn from the notes and other helps in a study Bible. I only see about an inch square with a bubble magnifier and flipping up and down a page, getting stronger glasses for footnotes, or even a second volume was just too much work. I'd get to the reference book and forget why I wanted it in the first place. Thanks for bringing all these great tools to me so I can really dig and learn.

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,046 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:20 PM

The color scheme of the instant details view is changed in the next release to dark text on a light background so this should work much better for you.

Scott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users