1 reply to this topic

#1 Glen Piper

Glen Piper

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:07 PM

Greetings,

I need some help in making sure that I get the right resources/packages/modules, when I put in the order for my soon-to-be-made entry into the world of Accordance. I'm a little confused by the various options, so I figured I'd ask for some help, just to be sure -- so I thank all y'all in advance for your patient assistance!

To keep it simple, here are the things that I would like to have:
  • Accordance itself
  • Thompson Chain Ref.
  • NASB95
  • NKJV
  • ESV
  • HCSB
Of the translations, the NASB & NKJV are the "must-have's", while the ESV & HCSB are "really-likes".

I'm converting over from Logos & Wordsearch on the PC, having just gotten back into the Mac world after a 15 year sojourn in the DOS/Win wilderness... :lol: I'm looking forward to getting involved in Accordance, especially into its Greek tools (someday), although I will miss certain resources that were a part of my Libronix library (like Luther's Works & the Book of Concord...).

In any event, thanks in advance for your help, and I look forward to being able to take advantage of the anniversary sale! :)

Regards,
-ghp
--
In Christ,
Glen Piper
Read Territorial Bloggings

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,040 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:54 PM

Glen:

I think your best option is to get Library 6 Standard level which is now on sale for $149 and includes among many other modules NAS with Strongs. and two other Bibles of your choice, say NKJV and ESV, and add on the HCSB $30 and the Thompson Chain $49.

Or you could get the Library 6 Premier level $239 and include the HCSB, just adding Thompson.

Although you can get everything la carte, it is not the best value:
Thmpson Chain $49, Bible Unlock CD $10, NAS Group $59, NKJV and ESV and HCSB $30 each.

You would be missing all but one of the Parallels and a wide range of texts and tools.

Helen
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users