Set table display question

Eleuterio

Is there a possibility to have a "Details / Table" format that would display only Chapters that have a hit, but ordered according to Reference?

For instance: I do a word search in Psalms, to see in which Ps does this word show up. Then I would like to have listed:

- The Psalms with a hit, in Reference order

- The Total hits per Psalm

If I set Table display to sort by References, I get the references ordered, but also the Psalms where the word does Not appear (with a '0' in Total hits), which is not useful. If I set it to sort by Total Hits, I get only the references with hits, but ordered according to the total.

Is there a way to get both things?

And a possible feature request, to make this "Details" instruments yet more useful: the possibility of defining sort of sub-sets of ranges. For instance: it is common that when you do a word search you want to distinguish how many times it appears in Pentateuch, Prophets, Wisdom, etc., or in my field, in book I of the Psalter (Ps 1-41), in book II, etc. If it were possible to define a set of ranges for this Table display, or even for Graph, that would be wonderful!! It would give something like this:

Psalm - Total Hits - Hits per 1000 words

Book I (Ps 1-41)

Ps 34 - 1 - 4.00

Book II (Ps 42-72)

Ps 69 - 1 - 2.16

Book III (Ps 73-89)

Ps 79 - 2 - 9.85

Ps 89 - 1 - 1.66

etc... (well, you would do it much better, of course).

Thank you

I don't see us doing any of this in the near future, but a new feature of version 7, the Table Bar Chart, will let you display the Table results graphically.

Well, that sounds interesting.

What about leaving aside the References with no ('0') hits but maintaining Reference order (at least as an option)?

Thank you

Archived