• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Juergen

Juergen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:11 AM

Double-clicking on a place name in the Atlas I want the appropriate section in the PhotoGuide to open up. However Accordance always opens Place Names instead. I have changed the module order so that PhotoGuide appears first place in the English tools. However it does not solve the problem. What am I missing?
Juergen

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,267 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:44 AM

The Atlas and Timeline let you separately set the English Tool that you go to with a double-click. It is not the first tool (so that you can still keep your favourite dictionary there) but the specific tool that you set in Set Map Display or Set Timeline Display (remember to click to use it as default). You can also set them in the Preferences.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Juergen

Juergen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:54 AM

The Atlas and Timeline let you separately set the English Tool that you go to with a double-click. It is not the first tool (so that you can still keep your favourite dictionary there) but the specific tool that you set in Set Map Display or Set Timeline Display (remember to click to use it as default). You can also set them in the Preferences.

Thanks! I had made my choice in the Preferences menu, but the Set Map Display information had remained unchanged. Now everything works fine.
Juergen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users