Say, I want to do a Search All for a particular scripture reference (or set of references, particularly when the passage has other parallels). I know that I can select the "field pop-up" menu and select Reference and perform the search.
But what if, I wanted to search for an english word (or greek word) for that matter AND the scripture reference, within a certain set of words or in the same paragraph, etc. How might one go about doing that?
I've done these kinds of searches within a tool, but the search options and constructs can be much more complex there.
From the help file:
- Field pop-up menu: Used to define which fields to search in the modules. Available options are:
- English: The search is performed only on English language (Latin lettering) texts or fields in tools
- Greek: The search is performed only on Greek language texts or fields in tools
- Hebrew: The search is performed only on Hebrew language texts or fields in tools
- Reference: The search is performed only for Scripture references in the Text and Tool modules (use the same searchcriteria to enter scripture references as in the Search tab, or for the Scripture field of the Tools tab)
- Caption: The search is performed only on image captions in the Tool modules