Randy Cue

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:Teaching adult Sunday School, baseball
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

I would like to be able to specify the font and font size of Biblical text to be exported to a word processor. I would also like to be able to have the citation for the Biblical text be given in bold or italics or both independent of the Biblical text itself. It would also be nice to have the option of having the verse numbers of the exported text as superscripts with the ability to have them in bold. I love what I am able to do with Accordance, but these additions would make it even better (for me :) ).

Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy

#2 Joe Weaks

Joe Weaks

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:I like things that are Orange, and possibly Blue.
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

You can't do all of that, but are you familiar with the "Copy as Citation" function, which is quite customizable? You can read about it in the help files.
Joe Weaks
The Macintosh Biblioblog

Sometimes I'm so helpful even I can't stand it.

#3 Bret Hicks

Bret Hicks

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:30 AM

I have made similar requests before, but I say a BIG +1 to this. I love Accordance, but this is easily the BIGGEST need for improvement. I know it is not as snazzy as new resources or some other features, but what it lacks there it makes up for in sheer volume of usage. I export all the time, and it is a huge time waster to have to superscript fonts and other such formatting after the export. It would be a huge improvement to allow us to create and save multiple export settings. Each should include font, size, highlighting options, allow superscripting of verse numbers, etc.
  • Randy Cue likes this

#4 Randy Cue

Randy Cue

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:Teaching adult Sunday School, baseball
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:20 AM

You can't do all of that, but are you familiar with the "Copy as Citation" function, which is quite customizable? You can read about it in the help files.

Thanks Joe. I am familiar with what you have suggested, but it is quite limited in its "customizability."
Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users