Font size in instant details

Robb B

I've noticed since switching to 7.0 that my font sizes seem inconsistent in my instant details box. Bible verses show up in one font size, while links to footnotes or other information show up in a larger font than the verses. Any idea why the inconsistency in font sizes in instant details? Thanks!

I've noticed since switching to 7.0 that my font sizes seem inconsistent in my instant details box. Bible verses show up in one font size, while links to footnotes or other information show up in a larger font than the verses. Any idea why the inconsistency in font sizes in instant details? Thanks!

I can confirm that there is a slight size difference, too, but I don't have a 6.x installation at the moment to compare, and I'm not sure why the discrepancy should exist between texts and tools.

I do know that if a tool has a hyperlink (footnote, abbreviation, cross-reference, etc.) that is in two or more different sizes (e.g., footnotes in a smaller type size than body text, small caps, super- and subscripts), that those differences are properly rendered in the IDB.

• 4 months later...

Has there been any effort to resolve this issue? Whenever my Bible texts are the right size other texts/tools in instant details are too big, but when the other texts/tools are the right size I need a magnifying glass to read the Scriptures in instant details. Please help me out with this one!

I am not seeing a problem here.

Currently my text display and tool display are all set to 18 point (for demo purposes), and the Instant Details seems to handle the fonts fine (using Large).

I cannot find any way to set the sizes and styles of any text in the Instant Details, except for the three sizes offered for window itself.

Perhaps you would like to email me some examples of your settings and what you see in the Instant Details.

Archived