54 replies to this topic

#21 Wes Allen

Wes Allen

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

I just had a crash trying to define a region layer in the atlas, and when I restarted the application window is pushed up under the finder bar. There seems to be no way to bring it back down...

#22 Wes Allen

Wes Allen

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

I just had a crash trying to define a region layer in the atlas, and when I restarted the application window is pushed up under the finder bar. There seems to be no way to bring it back down...

Never mind - I tiled my windows and it popped back down.

#23 Randy Cue

Randy Cue

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:Teaching adult Sunday School, baseball

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

I upgrade from version 9 Library Premier to version 10 Essentials. Easy install says I am missing Atlas 2.2 and BHS Latin Key. When I attempt to download, it downloads HMT-W4. That volume appears in my library as does BHS guide. The two missing modules are not in my library and they do not download. Every time I try to download the missing modules, it downloads HMT-W4 . Any help would be appreciated.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy

#24 Randy Cue

Randy Cue

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

Here is a screen shot of what I described above.

Hope somebody can help.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy
Attached File  Screen shot 2012-08-20 at 3.19.53 PM.png   85.45KB   39 downloads

Edited by rcue, 20 August 2012 - 03:26 PM.

#25 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,732 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

Here is a screen shot of what I described above.

Hope somebody can help.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy
Attached File  Screen shot 2012-08-20 at 3.19.53 PM.png   85.45KB   39 downloads

It looks like a possible glitch on the database side, which Helen will have to check out. Hang in there until she responds; she and others will likely not sleep until every sales order and support request if fulfilled! :)

Never mind - I tiled my windows and it popped back down.

We noticed this late in beta testing (last night?) and reported it…I expect a fix is already in the works.

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

#26 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

Rick:

I am having the exact same issue with the Atlas and BHS Latin Key as Randy above.
Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

#27 Randy Cue

Randy Cue

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

Rick:

I am having the exact same issue with the Atlas and BHS Latin Key as Randy above.

While it doesn't solve the problem, it is good to know i"m not alone. I'm confident the problem will be solve soon, but thanks Greg for being in the boat with me.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy

#28 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

No problem, Randy! :)

I'm sure this will get worked out. I have PLENTY of other new resources to try out tonight!
Peace!

Greg

–Richard Baxter–

#29 Tony Lawrence

Tony Lawrence

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:Hosting Bible Land Tours, Expository Preaching, My granddaughter

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:11 AM

I have found a new bug. When amplifying a word to the Mounce Dictionary, one can click on the list of translations below the definition and it will show all the usages of that word in that specific translation. It works correctly with the all the translations except the NKJV. (And yes I do have the NKJVS module). When clicking this one I get a dialog box that says, "The characters in this hyperlink are invalid or ambiguous."

Tony Lawrence

Edited by Tony Lawrence, 21 August 2012 - 08:15 AM.

Tony Lawrence
biblelandphotos.org

#30 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

I have found a new bug. When amplifying a word to the Mounce Dictionary, one can click on the list of translations below the definition and it will show all the usages of that word in that specific translation. It works correctly with the all the translations except the NKJV. (And yes I do have the NKJVS module). When clicking this one I get a dialog box that says, "The characters in this hyperlink are invalid or ambiguous."

Tony Lawrence

Can you provide a specific example?

Rick Bennett
iOS Working Group

#31 Tony Lawrence

Tony Lawrence

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

Can you provide a specific example?

When I triple-click on "circumspectly" in the NKJVS it amplifies to akribos. If I click the "9x" I get the results in GNT-T, when I click the translations below the definition it will take me to the tagged edition of each of those translations. However, when I click the NKJV it gives me the dialog box I previously mentioned. A screen shot of both are attached.

Attached Files

Tony Lawrence
biblelandphotos.org

#32 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

When I triple-click on "circumspectly" in the NKJVS it amplifies to akribos. If I click the "9x" I get the results in GNT-T, when I click the translations below the definition it will take me to the tagged edition of each of those translations. However, when I click the NKJV it gives me the dialog box I previously mentioned. A screen shot of both are attached.

What version of the dictionary are you using? I'm not getting that error here. But, I did find another item that needs to be edited: the two Strong's numbers need to be merged into one, and the texts updated to reflect this as well. And there shouldn't be a hyperlink on G199. There were other instances that had Strong's numbers listed like this and I corrected them.

However, I'm still not getting a bad hyperlink error. Please let me know if updating corrects this.

Rick Bennett
iOS Working Group

#33 Tony Lawrence

Tony Lawrence

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

What version of the dictionary are you using?

I am using version 3.0.

Feel free to do a screen share. My AIM ID is alawrence57.
Tony Lawrence
biblelandphotos.org

#34 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

Hmm, I'm stumped then. I looked at my source text and saw no reason why clicking on the NKJVS link in that entry would cause an error. But, I did update that entry and made sure the link was correct, and now it links to either G199 or G197 so you get all 9 hits. I'll include this in a future update (not sure when it will get pushed out - maybe a couple weeks or sooner if more issues are reported).

Thanks…

Rick Bennett
iOS Working Group

#35 cmcintos

cmcintos

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

Every time I attempt to download I get download failed safari cannot download this file message? Downloading to iPad with latest software. Any ideas? Tried powering off and back.... Same result.

#36 Randy Cue

Randy Cue

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

It looks like a possible glitch on the database side, which Helen will have to check out. Hang in there until she responds; she and others will likely not sleep until every sales order and support request if fulfilled! :)

We noticed this late in beta testing (last night?) and reported it…I expect a fix is already in the works.

Update 10.0.1 did not fix this problem. Any idea when it will be addressed? Don't mean to seem impatient :) .

Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy

#37 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:23 PM

Update 10.0.1 did not fix this problem. Any idea when it will be addressed? Don't mean to seem impatient :) .

Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy

Can you clarify what the issue is? There are two items that seem to be alluded to in what you quoted.

Rick Bennett
iOS Working Group

#38 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

Rick:
I think he is referring to the inability to download through Easy Install the Atlas and BHS Latin Key. I am also having that issue. It appears to download a 5.1MB file that is probably supposed to be the BHS Latin Key. The identifier in the download progress bar window states something like "HMT-W4 . . .". At any rate, neither the BHS Latin key nor the Atlas actually download and show as being available in Easy Install even after repeated attempts.

I am sure everyone there is really busy and this will eventually get worked out.
Peace!

Greg

–Richard Baxter–

#39 Randy Cue

Randy Cue

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:28 PM

Rick:
I think he is referring to the inability to download through Easy Install the Atlas and BHS Latin Key. I am also having that issue. It appears to download a 5.1MB file that is probably supposed to be the BHS Latin Key. The identifier in the download progress bar window states something like "HMT-W4 . . .". At any rate, neither the BHS Latin key nor the Atlas actually download and show as being available in Easy Install even after repeated attempts.

I am sure everyone there is really busy and this will eventually get worked out.

That is correct.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy

#40 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

That is correct.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Randy

Randy, can you try running Easy Install again to see if those items are now installing properly? Helen and Joel are working on this as I write.

Rick Bennett
iOS Working Group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users