Issues with purchasing and validating Accordance 10

Sean R.

When I added the Starter Collection (Accordance 10) to my cart (after following the link on the website for upgrading to v. 10), I was stuck with a $10 shipping charge. I followed through on the purchase anyway, downloaded the installer, but am unable to validate Accordance 10. The purchase does show up on My Products page.

Any help? I'd call tech support, but my infant son is sleeping and I don't want to risk waking him with a telephone chat. And I'm just a touch eager to check out the new version. I understand everyone at the office must be swamped.

Edited by Sean R.

Yes, they are swamped, and so am I. Just send the order to manual processing with a note to remove the shipping charge, and they'll get to it and to your emails in due course. When we get this busy, phones and LiveChat take precedence, and then the emails and manual orders are dealt with all evening and all night. We appreciate your patience as we try to serve everyone as quickly as possible.

Thanks to Helen and the rest of the OakTree staff for the excellent, timely customer service even in the midst of an extremely busy day.