Search for Words setting not retained

Mark Allison

Although I set my preference in the Search Tabs preference pane to "search for words", when ever I use command-N to open a search tab, it's always set to verses instead.

If I select File-New Workspace, then the "search for words" option is the default.

This is actually a byproduct of the automatic switching between words and verses. Is there a particular reason you want it to default to Words now? It'll just switch based on your search anyway.

I confirm this anomaly. Like Mark, my preference is set to "words" but in v 10.0.1 cmd-N yields a search by verse (which is populated by a search for "*" not blank as before 10.x).

Although I set my preference in the Search Tabs preference pane to "search for words", when ever I use command-N to open a search tab, it's always set to verses instead.

If I select File-New Workspace, then the "search for words" option is the default.

I've noticed this also. I would expect my "Search Tabs" preference to be honored. If not, then let's go ahead and remove the preference.

Scott.

Edited by Scott Knapp

Joel

My default in GNT-T set to words, but it comes up set to verses. If I try to type a word, it is English, not Greek, and I am told the book "Uios" cannot be found. It does not auto correct (as it does in English).