#1 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,757 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:00 PM

Another question:
I also am interested in the Bible text "Hoffnung für Alle" module from the german Brunnen publisher. They have released a module for the sword project and I would like to see this module for Accordance as well.
Or, because I used Sword before I switched to Accordance and bought that module for sword already, is there a way to use it in Accordance?

Manfred:

In a future release of Accordance we do plan to allow you to make a Bible module from a text that you own. In the meantime you can import it as a user tool if you want.

I do not know how much interest there would be in this translation in Accordance. We have a lot of German Bibles now.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#2 Manfred

Manfred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 02:21 AM

Hi Helen.

I do not know how much interest there would be in this translation in Accordance. We have a lot of German Bibles now.

Well this translation is more like the GNB (Gute Nachricht Bibel), a "easier to read" bible translation. But GNB is IMO a more katholic translation where HFA is more Evangelical and done by the International Bible Society.
It is very popular in Germany, esspecially by younger people.

I understand that if there is no or nearly no interest for that Bible you do not need to spend lots of time for this.

Regards,
Manfred

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users