#1 Ben

Ben

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:33 AM

Hi all,

I noticed that WiseIT, the sole Australian distributor of Acc has been dissolved and I wanted to know if there's a new distributor, or one planned. It's just nice to have someone local to talk about issues with.

I'm at Moore Theological College and I'm putting in a bulk order soon, probably 30 copies. Moore Books has said they've stopped stocking it (probably because of WiseIT) and that leaves us with only a direct order through Oaktree. That's fine, I just want to have the options sorted out to present to the other students.

Thanks.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,431 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:44 AM

We have just learned that Wise IT is in receivership, but still trading. We do not know more details. However, Moore books can order directly from us on very favourable terms, and pass on some of the savings to the students. At present we do not have another reseller in Australia.

We also have some options for group orders which we can discuss with you off-list, if Moore Books does not want to carry Accordance, and if you are willing to put together a group and handle the payments and distribution of the orders.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Ben

Ben

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:20 AM

Hi Helen,

I'll get in touch with you via email.

Thanks,