• Interests:Pastor
    Love to...
    - Serve my Savior
    - Be with my wife
    - Coach
    - Traditional Archery
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:20 AM

I am running Accordance 10.0.1 and OSX 10.6.8. I was working in Romans this morning and tried to open up some older diagrams and the files won't open. If I try and open them by double clicking on them, they are not recognized as Accordance files. If I try and select Accordance to open them they act like they will open and then Accordance fails to launch. If I try to open them from within Accordance, then Accordance shuts down.

I know these files work because I used a number of them last week. I tried to attach some files but I received and error. I zipped them and they attached.

Attached Files

#2 James Tucker

James Tucker

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:33 AM

Your file forks have been damaged. Joe Weaks used to have an AppleScript to repair Accordance files. You can check his blog for them: http://macbiblioblog.blogspot.com.

The AppleScript is a droplet. Drop the files onto the AppleScript Icon (N.B.: You will need to change your sandbox requirements in security to allow any developer's app if you are running 10.8). Associated the file to a "Saved Session" and then they will work.

EDIT: Just verified. Joe still has them available here: http://macbiblioblog.../downloads.html

It's the Accordance File Type Fixer.

Edited by James Tucker, 31 August 2012 - 08:35 AM.

#3 xcfamily

xcfamily

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Pastor
    Love to...
    - Serve my Savior
    - Be with my wife
    - Coach
    - Traditional Archery
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

Thanks, I tried to download the script but it is not there any longer. The Blog is also not active. Is there another way to fix the files?

#4 James Tucker

James Tucker

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

I suspect the server is experiencing some difficulties. Personal Message me your email, I can send along a copy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Diagramming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users