Jump to content


Photo

Modifying a User Tool


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DavidKrishef

DavidKrishef

    Bronze

  • Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Grand Rapids, MI
  • Interests:Hebrew, Tanakh, Bible
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:02 PM

I copied the Parashot tool into a new user tool, and I have been modifying it, adding additional information and formatting. Suddenly, I noticed that the Hebrew words in the last 3/5 of the file had reversed themselves (i.e., the Hebrew letter treated themselves like Left-to-Right English words). At about the same time, I noticed that some of the titles and subtitles I put in - and saved - had suddently disappeared. On top of this, after I closed and re-opened the file to see if that would solve the problems, in the edit window the last 4/5 of the file seems to have disappeared, even though when I look at it in the regular workspace window the entire file is visable.

I would be happy to send the Accordance people a copy of the file, if that would help you diagnose my problem.

David
David Krishef
Congregation Ahavas Israel
Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

    Mithril

  • Admin
  • 8,427 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:heart in Israel
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

You can send it to me, helen(at)accordancebible(dot)com.

Basically user tools are not intended for entire books, nor for complex tools like this. It probably got corrupted, and there is not much we can do about that.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users