#1 BTurner

BTurner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

Hello all,

When my old MacBook died, I got a new Apple computer with Mountain Lion. Since OS X 10.8 does not support Accordance 7, my old version, I upgraded to Accordance 10. Now, however, I am unable to transfer my old modules from the old MacBook hard disk (I have it in an enclosure) without having the individual codes for each module. I only have the code for the Scholar's Collection 7.1 Core Bundle, which does not validate those modules individually.

What can I do here?

#2 Fr. Rusty Matheny

Fr. Rusty Matheny

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Human Beings, The Gospel, Scripture, Theology, Ecclesiology, Psychology, Computer/Software Technology, Organic Farming, Professional Audio Technology and my Grandkids.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:17 PM

I would give them a call or PM Helen. They will get you fixed up in short order.

#3 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,762 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hello all,

When my old MacBook died, I got a new Apple computer with Mountain Lion. Since OS X 10.8 does not support Accordance 7, my old version, I upgraded to Accordance 10. Now, however, I am unable to transfer my old modules from the old MacBook hard disk (I have it in an enclosure) without having the individual codes for each module. I only have the code for the Scholar's Collection 7.1 Core Bundle, which does not validate those modules individually.

What can I do here?

The best bet is to use Easy Install in Accordance 10. Once you login it should list all your purchases and allow you to install all your modules without any unlock codes or disks (exceptions being modules only licensed on CD ROM - which is not the Scholar's Collection you have). If your Scholar's 7 modules are not listed in your account, you will need to contact sales so that they can merge your older purchase history with the new online system.
  • danieleburrow likes this

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

#4 BTurner

BTurner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

Thanks, guys!