• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fr. Rusty Matheny

Fr. Rusty Matheny

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Human Beings, The Gospel, Scripture, Theology, Ecclesiology, Psychology, Computer/Software Technology, Organic Farming, Professional Audio Technology and my Grandkids.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:01 PM

Anyway to customize the colors of these? The gray is fine ( though little drab ) for some things, but does make finding of some things a little slow as things start to dissolve into each other .

Thanks.

#2 Fr. Rusty Matheny

Fr. Rusty Matheny

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Human Beings, The Gospel, Scripture, Theology, Ecclesiology, Psychology, Computer/Software Technology, Organic Farming, Professional Audio Technology and my Grandkids.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

I guess that would be no-smile.

#3 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,812 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

I'm not sure which portion you are looking to customize. The blue area behind the tabs is the Active Zone Color, and that can easily be changed in Preferences -> Appearance. The gray of the tabs is part of the look of the interface. One of our primary goals in developing version 10 was to try and make the outside interface clear, legible, and distinct, but not have it grab too much attention away from the text - the primary focus of the studies.
Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

#4 Fr. Rusty Matheny

Fr. Rusty Matheny

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

Yes, interface and tabs was what I was speaking of. Tabs mostly. Not big deal, just wondered if I was overlooking a setting.
Thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users