Photo

Any option to copy paragraph breaks from the other Bible text module?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:50 AM

I imported Latvian Bible text and created new user Bible tool. It has no paragraph divisions. I inserted <br> codes before each chapter in the source text. So at least there are spaces between the chapters. But I'd like to format text into paragraphs according no NASB95, for example. Could you please provide some option to copy paragraph divisons into user Bible tool from the other Bible modules?
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

#2 James Tucker

James Tucker

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

What markup did you use to indicate a new paragraph?

#3 Guntis

Guntis

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

What markup did you use to indicate a new paragraph?

I added <br> at the end of the last verse of each chapter. No paragraph breaks. I don't have source text formatted as paragraphs, so I don't know where to insert them. Ability to copy paragraphs from another translation would be really great solution.
“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users