• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

Hi,

I just downloaded from the exchange the "getting started with syntax" and was going step by step through the paper...I cannot get any results when I add the "clause object " into the the construct as shown on page 14 of the notes..I have tried searching with BHS-W4 and HMT-W4.....it just states no verses found....I am attaching a screen shot....what am I doing wrong??...I never did this search in any previous versions of Accordance...thanks for you help!

Frank
  • Ken Simpson likes this

#2 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

This was an unfortunate bug just introduced in 10.0.5. It's already been fixed for the next release, but we might be able to post a hotfixed version if people need it sooner.
Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

#3 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

Joel,

Thanks I thought about that possibility but was not sure if I was doing something wrong which is true for most of my "learning"....I am so grateful for the forum, blog, and Dr.J Podcasts which I think are some of the "hidden" strengths of Accordance...I have a lot of material but not sure always how to effectively use it....I appreciate your reply..

Frank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users