Highlight searched word in all texts.

robomacman

When doing a word search, the word is highlighted in the text in the version the search has been done in.

I think it would be great that when opening a parallel Bible version that its word being used also gets highlighted.

For example: A search for "permissible" in the NIV will highlight the word in 1 Cor. 6:12. However, if I open the ESVS as a parallel text, it uses the word "lawful" but is not highlighted. I think it would be great to have a way to highlight the word automatically or with a click of a button.

As long as you have Strong's (or GK) tagged texts you can just put your cursor over the word in one version and it will highlight what word that correlates to it in the other version. So there is a way of currently doing that even though it does not highlight all of the words in one go in the other version.

• Like 1

I already know that, which is helpful when dealing with a few verses. But that's not what I am asking for. If the word I am looking for has multiple hits, especially anything over ten then I would have to put the curser over each word to see how other version may translate it. I would like to see all the words without having to put the curser over each hit.