10.1.1 does not load previous sessions

TPB

Greetings,

With my upgrade two days ago of version 10.1.1, the program doesn't load the previous session at start up. When I start Accordance, I receive a blank screen with the menu bar at the top. I can only load my recent session by opening Autosaved Sessions in the Accordance folder and selecting the most recent session.

Thank you in advance,

Tim Beckendorf

What are your startup preferences set to? You can look at these in Preferences -> General -> Startup. Also, are you sure you are quitting the program each time, not just closing all the windows? If you close all the windows before you quit, it won't have a session to load upon startup (if your preference is set to Last Session).

Thank you Joel,

My startup preference is set to Last Session. When shutting down, I properly quit the program with all my windows open.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

I am also having this problem. My preferences are set to "Last Session", and I properly quit Accordance. Any thoughts on this issue?

There may be a rogue file throwing off your startup. Navigate to your user Library (hold down the Option key and select 'Library' from the Finder's Go menu), then into Preferences, and the Accordance Preferences folder. Try throwing away the Temporary Session and Startup Session files, if there are any. Then see if the sessions continue to not save.